- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Certificate
Prepares and reviews a variety of administrative documents; maintains the integrity of information systems and/or databases; conducts on-line and/or paper based record searches; composes routine correspondence; maintains the petty cash fund; maintains files; completes on-line Time and Absence records for positive and exception reporting appointments; researches and obtains quotations for equipment and capital purchases; and monitors operating, capital and/or faculty research budgets.
- High school graduation and general courses or training of moderate duration (equivalent to one semester) in word processing, database, spreadsheet, and web applications; basic bookkeeping and accounting practices. 3 years of experience. An equivalent combination of formal education, certificate/program of study and experience is acceptable.
- Good knowledge of automated record keeping and financial information systems and concepts.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- 50 wpm keyboarding skill with high degree of accuracy.
- Word, Excel, FileMaker, Explorer, Eudora/Outlook) at an intermediate level.
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem- solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, database, web browser, and electronic mail applications (e.g., Ability to use enterprise level information systems (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP or equivalent) at an intermediate level.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations with accuracy.
- Ability to maintain records with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to handle confidential material with discretion.